Thursday, June 2, 2011

I just want to go to Disneyland

Seriously.  I would love to just take my boys to Disneyland.  I daydream about it all the time.  Maybe it's the stress.  I think I just might want an escape. 

The last couple of years I have taken them to the Great Wolf Lodge in December for a little two day break.  We go in December because we get a deal through our school.  It is also so nice to be in a warm place having "summer fun" in the middle of the cold rainy season.  I've decided WA has two seasons, the cold rainy season and the not so cold rainy season.  Anyway, during our little trips I feel totally relaxed.  We all have tons of fun together.  I have not felt so great in years.  I always want to stay one more day. 

I've been planning a trip to DL for years.  These plans are mostly in my head but twice I have made reservations.  Of course those reservations have had to be canceled because something has come up and caused a severe lack of funds.  

Now I feel like I am on some mission to get to Disneyland.  I feel this need.  Maybe I just need a couple of days away but I WANT to go to Disney dammit!  I am on a pilgrimage to see a bleepity bleep mouse.  ehehehehee  I feel like Clark Griswold.

I am definitely dreaming of an escape.  A total escape from my life for a few days.  No caregiving.  Nice.  *long pause*  I had to sit and daydream about it for a bit.  Just hanging out with the kids.  No stress for any of us.  *very long pause*

No comments:

Post a Comment