Monday, May 30, 2011

sugar is not my friend

She looks so sweet and innocent but really she is bad news.  She is evil.  She tries to tempt me and she has succeeded over the last few days.  Just a couple of cookies to start out with.  These granola bars shouldn't be too bad, there is no corn syrup in them.  I'll take a handful of those jelly bellies.  Mmm.  Yeah.  I really should have a piece of my son's birthday cake.  And another.  And another.  Heck, I might as well have a coke today and go back on my "diet" tomorrow.  Mistake.  Big mistake.

Three am came along and I was vowing to never eat cake, candy, cookies or drink coke again.  I was so sick.  I wanted to get up for some water and crackers but I couldn't even move.  Now this morning I feel so yucky.  I feel like I have an hangover.  I don't need to feel like I have an hangover.  I haven't had a drink in over a month!

Today calls for lots of water, some veggies and protein.  Down with sugar.  Evil wench.

No comments:

Post a Comment